Elevate fall travel experiences with local specialties
时间:2023-12-11 11:43:06 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
For Seoulites looking for something close to home, the iconic food alley of Chinatown in Jung-gu, Incheon, offers a diverse array of Chinese dishes, ranging from the must-eat jajangmyeon, or noodles in black bean sauce, to the latest food sensation of tanghulu, or candied fruit.
The area is filled with the smells and eye-catching sights of food and desserts like lamb skewers, moon cakes, balloon-shaped bread and more.
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- [KH Explains] Lotte goes all
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- [Today’s K
- '코로나 봉쇄' 북한, 국경 열었다…3년8개월 만에 외국인 입국
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum