SPAF kicks off with boundary
时间:2023-12-11 09:58:30 出处:패션阅读（143）
The Seoul Performing Arts Festival, celebrating its 23rd year, kicks off Friday and runs until Oct. 29 in various venues across Seoul, including the National Theater of Korea, the National Jeongdong Theater of Korea, the ARKO & Daehakro Arts Theater and Yohangza Theater.
Nineteen Korean and international productions are set to deliver messages that transcend the boundaries of art and technology, as well as those between nations and regions.
"We will introduce works that challenge conventional notions and systems,” said SPAF’s artistic director, Choi Kyu, at Thursday’s press conference.
"These works explore the relationship between art and technology in the age of technology and reflect narratives not typically seen, such as those of women and sexual minorities.”
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Gwanghwamun's 'woldae' to be unveiled this week after restoration
- 기세 올린 이재명 체제…이번엔 한동훈 겨냥 공세 집중
- BOK wins lawsuit on face of Korea's 100 won coin
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- 한 경기도 안 뛰고 병역 면제?…국감 오른 아시안게임 '병특'
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기